Conference Justification

Subject: Conference Justification
From: Kathleen Nosbisch <kat -at- NETWISE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1993 09:57:38 MDT

I have just received the SIGDOC '93 Conference announcement. The subject
of this conference is online documentation. (Was also asked to present
our research on this topic - but there's no way we can be ready in time for
this conference, but this conference should help us out a lot with our
upcoming online doc project.)

Would very much like to attend this conference with the other writer in
my department, but our boss has asked us to write up a justification for
her before she can determine the availability of funds.

Could anyone who has ever had to do a justification for a conference
fill me in on some of the more persuasive arguments that have worked
with your superiors?

Thanks a lot! See you at SIGDOC!

kat

Kathleen Nosbisch Netwise, Inc.
Technical Writer 2477 55th Street
kat -at- netwise -dot- com Boulder, Colorado 80301