ListServ's torturous prose [was Re: Potential C0-OP's]

Subject: ListServ's torturous prose [was Re: Potential C0-OP's]
From: "Kelly K. Hoffman" <hoffman -at- LOGICRAFT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1993 15:32:41 -0400

AKRA000 <uupsi5!MUSIC.LIB.MATC.EDU!AKRA> writes:

>[Advice to Allison deleted]
>I have only been on Internet for a few weeks and
>I have been verbally assaulted in a number of ways by listservers
>who mast have taken lessons at the Marquis de Sade school of writing
>and torturing. Also, they lie.

I'm sure ListServ's developers would be more than happy to incorporate
specific suggestions for improving the program's communications skills. Any
volunteers?

Kelly K. Hoffman Logicraft "Reading the manual
Technical Writer 22 Cotton Road is admitting
hoffman -at- logicraft -dot- com Nashua, NH 030 defeat."