Re: Potential C0-OP's

Subject: Re: Potential C0-OP's
From: AKRA000 <AKRA -at- MUSIC -dot- LIB -dot- MATC -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1993 16:49:04 CDT

Allison

Here's another idea.
You might drop Al Gore a note about your availability. Seriously.
I suspect there is a wide open market for technical communicators
for writing some of the documentation for Internet. From what I
have seen so far -- this list excepted, of course, there is a great
need for people who understand the new audience of these related
networks and could put out some more friendlier stuff that I have
been subjected to. I have only been on Internet for a few weeks and
I have been verbally assaulted in a number of ways by listservers
who mast have taken lessons at the Marquis de Sade school of writing
and torturing. Also, they lie.

Try it. What can you lose?

AKRA

Albert E. Krahn E-Mail AKRA -at- MUSIC -dot- LIB -dot- MATC -dot- EDU
Division of Lib. Arts and Sciences Fax 414/271-2195
Milwaukee Area Technical College Ph (H) 414/476-4025
Milwaukee, WI 53233-1443 Ph (W) 414/278-6519