Re: Potential C0-OP's

Subject: Re: Potential C0-OP's
From: AKRA000 <AKRA -at- MUSIC -dot- LIB -dot- MATC -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1993 16:39:15 CDT

Allison

I'm not sure what a C0-OP is. Perhaps you could clarify this
with some other terminology. (;-)

Chicago in September: Dig out the addresses and phone numbers
of the officers of some of the tech comm related orgs, such as
-- heaven forbid I should mention it -- the STC. You might also
try a ref book in your lib for IEEE and others. Find out when
they are holding meetings in Sept and try to go and network.

If you pushed my hand, I might be able to find an STC number for
you, but officers have turned over during the summer and all bets
are iffy.

AKRA

Albert E. Krahn E-Mail AKRA -at- MUSIC -dot- LIB -dot- MATC -dot- EDU
Division of Lib. Arts and Sciences Fax 414/271-2195
Milwaukee Area Technical College Ph (H) 414/476-4025
Milwaukee, WI 53233-1443 Ph (W) 414/278-6519