Re: Windows Help-related utilities

Subject: Re: Windows Help-related utilities
From: Kathleen Nosbisch <kat -at- NETWISE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1993 10:57:05 MDT

I am *very* interested in any responses you get to this post, as we
are researching the same thing for an upcoming project here. I have
been compiling some basic info about online help, and some of the
file I've been tossing it all into, if you're interested in this sort
of thing.

Thanks,

kat

Kathleen Nosbisch Netwise, Inc.
Technical Writer 2477 55th Street
kat -at- netwise -dot- com Boulder, Colorado 80301