Windows Help-related utilities

Subject: Windows Help-related utilities
From: Faith Weber <weber -at- EASI -dot- ENET -dot- DEC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1993 17:36:00 PDT

Hi everyone,

I'm considering creating some Windows Help files for the products
I work on. I have some idea how Windows Help works, and have
successfully created very small documents in Word for Windows
(inserting topics, links, etc. by hand). Now I'm trying to do something
on a larger scale, and I'm interested in finding out about utilities
that automate conversion of a document to Windows Help from either
Word for Windows or Ventura Publisher. References to good articles,
product reviews, etc. would be fine.

I'm also very interested in hearing about any experiences you may
have had working with Windows Help, things to look out for, information
about structuring help systems, etc.

Since this could (I hope!) take up a lot of bandwidth, please
respond to me via email and I'll summarize the results if others
are interested.

Thanks for your help!

Faith Weber
weber -at- easi -dot- enet -dot- dec -dot- com