Re: Should STC be on this list? Yes.

Subject: Re: Should STC be on this list? Yes.
From: Chuck Banks <chuck -at- ASL -dot- DL -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1993 16:40:09 CDT

Ann,

I agree some of the sessions were on a basic level. I too would
like a selection of presentation levels, perhaps the tried if not true
BASIC and ADVANCED. If Binion Amerson is reading this (he headed the
Organization committee for the Dallas ITCC) perhaps he can give us an
idea of which future ITCC we could hope to influence to include
advanced presentations and workshops as well as basic. It may be too
late to make such a change in the plans for next year's conference in
Minneapolis.

You might also consider the regional STC conference for your
region. If it works for a regional conference, that would be a good
selling point for the international conference.

I'll talk to my Chapter President and see if it's too late for
our regional conference to include such a scheme.

Chuck Banks
--
|\\ | || // Chuck Banks
| \\ | ||_______ || Senior Technical Writer
| \\ | || || NEC America, Inc.
| \\| \\______ \\______ E-Mail: chuck -at- asl -dot- dl -dot- nec -dot- com
America, Incorporated CompuServe: 72520,411