Re: misc.jobs

Subject: Re: misc.jobs
From: Steve Fouts <sfouts -at- ELLISON -dot- SC -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1993 09:45:34 CDT

> Can anyone tell me the full address for misc.jobs? Where is it found?

This is from the misc.jobs FAQ:

: Is there a mailing list?

: The misc.jobs groups are USENET newsgroups, they are not
: mailing lists. While it should be possible to gateway them into
: a mailing list, I am not aware of anyone who has done so.

In short, misc.jobs is available through your local USENET feed. If you don't
have a USENET feed, you're probably out of luck.

* _ ___ * Steve Fouts
* ( |____| * sfouts -at- ellison -dot- sc -dot- ti -dot- com
* / / \ _| \ \ * "Starlight shone in the eyes of the Deathbird and its"
* ( * ) \/_|__* ) * passage through the night cast a shadow on the moon."
* \_/ _/ \_/ * -Harlan Ellison