comments sheets

Subject: comments sheets
From: holland -at- CVAX -dot- IPFW -dot- INDIANA -dot- EDU
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1993 14:04:51 EST

If you wanna get readers' comments, try offering people something in return--
a newsletter subscription, a small utility, a refrigerator magnet (with which
to attach diskettes to their copyholders!), anything. If the pubs manager can
be convinced that receiving comments is worth the minimal cost, the comments'll
flood in. Just tell him/her the company has to pay for its mistakes.

In all my years of (compulsively) filling out comments cards, I've never gotten
so much as an acknowledgement. Does anybody out there follow up on comments
cards WITH CUSTOMER CONTACT?

Steve Hollander
holland -at- cvax -dot- ipfw -dot- indiana -dot- edu