Re: Digests command

Subject: Re: Digests command
From: Scott R Knitter <knitters -at- STUDENT -dot- MSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1993 08:18:28 -0400

> I used the command SET DIGESTS in order to combine all messages in one file a
> day. However, the past days I've received these collective files as well as th

> original messages. That's too much of redundancy, and moreover: my mailbox is
> even more expanding than before.
> Did I something wrong? Any solution?

> Michael F. Steehouder
> University of Twente
> Section of Applied Linguistics
> P.O. Box 217
> 7500 AE Enschede
> The Netherlands
> Tel: [...]31 - 53 89 3315
> Fax: [...]31 - 53 35 6695
> mail: m -dot- f -dot- steehouder -at- wmw -dot- utwente -dot- nl

Is it possible that you've subscribed to the list through two different
routes--one directly to the listserver and the other via another node? If so,
you'd have to sign off one of those.

Scott Knitter
knitters -at- student -dot- msu -dot- edu
School of Journalism
Michigan State University
East Lansing