Job Hunting

Subject: Job Hunting
From: "FRANK A. SAUCIER" <0004969358 -at- MCIMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1993 14:17:00 GMT

Hi Everyone,

My name is Frank Saucier. I work as a Document
Manager for MCI's Technical Training and
Publications group in Richardson, Texas. I've
been very happy and effective with MCI, but I am
interested in applying my five years of Technical
Writing and Editing experience to a position in the
eastern United States or Canada. If anyone has
any information that can help me with my search,
write to me directly at 496-9358 -at- MCIMail -dot- com -dot- If
I can be of assistance to anyone interested in the
Dallas area, please let me know.

Thanks,

Frank Saucier
496-9358 -at- MCIMail -dot- com