Re: STC'S Electronic Bulletin Boar

Subject: Re: STC'S Electronic Bulletin Boar
From: amy welden <amy -at- JOVE1 -dot- SOSC -dot- OSSHE -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1993 11:29:22 PDT

> I wonder how difficult it would be for STC to forward the most called for
files
> to this mail list? Perhaps someone who is on the BBS in the main office could
> simply forward the job list, and other popular files, on say a weekly basis to
> this list.

> If that were possible, then members could send replies, etc. directly into the
> BBS by mail. Even for those calling long distance into the BBS, cost would be
> minimal, since replies can be developed off-line and then sent in one
download.

> This would not improve a two-way communication problem, but would facilitate
> the flow of information to the professional community.

> Chris

I would love to see the STC jobs posted here, but I think there's a problem.
The jobs list is only supposed to be available to STC members. Members of this
list are not required to be members of STC.

Oh well. It seemed like a good idea anyway.

Amy Welden
amy -at- jove1 -dot- sosc -dot- osshe -dot- edu