Re: Side issues

Subject: Re: Side issues
From: Karen Kay <karenk -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1993 11:48:00 PDT

Mark Levinson said:
> ask for answers to go directly to the inquirer rather than to the group,
> and to offer an eventual summary to those interested.

Why? I benefited from the information shared, but I probably wouldn't
have bothered to ask for a summary. I think it was handled in an
entirely appropriate fashion. One thing about this list is that, unlike
others, the subject lines are meaningful and directly related to the
discussion, which makes it easy to hit 'd'.

--Karen
karenk -at- netcom -dot- com