News from Dallas?

Subject: News from Dallas?
From: Faith Weber <weber -at- EASI -dot- ENET -dot- DEC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1993 10:12:44 PDT

Hi everyone,

I didn't go to Dallas, but I would love to hear about the highlights
from people who did. I suspect other stay-at-homes may be
interested, too (especially after seeing cryptic remarks about
the "colorful local humor" in the Dallas newsletter, etc.!).

Of course there's nothing like being there -- I'm just curious
about what people particularly liked this year.

Thanks!

Faith Weber
weber -at- easi -dot- enet -dot- dec -dot- com