Tech Writing Job Opening in Ukraine

Subject: Tech Writing Job Opening in Ukraine
From: John G Bryan <bryanjg -at- UCUNIX -dot- SAN -dot- UC -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1993 20:53:27 -0400

The University of Cincinnati has an academic parallel to the Sister
City relationship of the cities of Cincinnati and Kharkov, Ukraine.
Today we received informal word about a one-year position teaching
technical writing in English in Kharkov. At this point I know nothing
more, but anyone interested in receiving more information should
call Mary Beth Debs at (513) 556-1092 or send e-mail to me at:
bryanjg -at- ucunix -dot- san -dot- uc -dot- edu

John Bryan

PS: Sorry if some of you get this from two lists, but a job's a
non-neglectable commodity these days.