Re: New York chapter query

Subject: Re: New York chapter query
From: Karen Kay <karenk -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1993 07:09:36 PDT

Robert Bononno said:
> Steve Ruder's phone number is xxx-xxx-xxxx

Robert,
Many people feel that private information, such as phone
nbs., is best kept to private mail. It's one thing to post your
own phone nb., because you're the one who may get crank calls, but
it's quite another thing to post someone else's phone nb. I am
mentioning this because I believe that you posted this nb. without
intending to make it available to everyone in the world.

-- Karen Kay
karenk -at- netcom -dot- com