SGML

Subject: SGML
From: Peggy Thompson <THOMPSONP -at- A1 -dot- OSTI -dot- GOV>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1993 08:49:00 EST

Are any of you out there doing anything with SGML (Standard
Generalized Mark-Up Language)? It's getting to be quite the
buzzword in my company--and others in this area--but I have yet
to see the practical applications of it. To me, it's still a
nebulous concept, at best.

Am I a dinosaur, or are the rest of you still waiting to get to
this threshold of sophistication as well?

Peggy Thompsonp
thompsonp -at- a1 -dot- osti -dot- gov