Re: undergrad tech writing students

Subject: Re: undergrad tech writing students
From: Cindy Hollingsworth <CHOLLING -at- INDYCMS -dot- BITNET>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1993 15:39:19 EST

Kelly,

I really liked your post. I _almost_ responded to the original, but got
sidetracked. Now I'm glad I waited. Yours is great, too. You really
hit the nail on the head when you said that it's hard to turn off the
radar. But when you find good stuff, you DO really appreciate it. I
used to think that perhaps I was the only one with a big ego who did
this because (sort of) so that I could have this nice finished whatever
to prove I _did_ it.

Cindy Hollingsworth
cholling -at- indycms -dot- iupui -dot- edu