Re: Agile, Jira tickets, and document planning

Subject: Re: Agile, Jira tickets, and document planning
From: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L Writing <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018 15:52:46 -0700

Since it doesn't matter what order they do them in, you might ask for
a written contract with each dev team promising that they will finish
X number of assignments per sprint. If one developer is too busy to do
their assignment in a particular sprint, someone else will pick it up,
or will knock another of the to-do list.