UK: Professional Indemnity/Liability Insurance

Subject: UK: Professional Indemnity/Liability Insurance
From: Stuart Conner <stuart2 -at- stuartconner -dot- me -dot- uk>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 00:08:16 -0000

Hi, I'm hopefully about to start as a tech author/writer contractor with a
new company, having lost my permanent job a month or so ago. As a
contractor, I'm assuming that I need professional indemnity/liability
insurance - or at least it's a very good idea to have it? I'll be working in
the TV broadcast sector.

Anyone have suggestions for suitable insurers in the UK who understand the



Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development |


You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

To unsubscribe send a blank email to
techwr-l-leave -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com

Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.

Looking for articles on Technical Communications? Head over to our online magazine at

Looking for the archived Techwr-l email discussions? Search our public email archives @


Previous by Author: Re: Help Desks
Next by Author: Re: UK: Professional Indemnity/Liability Insurance
Previous by Thread: Re: Indexing and searching a webpage of PDFs?
Next by Thread: Re: UK: Professional Indemnity/Liability Insurance

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads