RE: A question for the list in general

Subject: RE: A question for the list in general
From: "Cardimon, Craig" <ccardimon -at- M-S-G -dot- com>
To: 'Keith Hood' <bus -dot- write -at- gmail -dot- com>, 'techwr-l' <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 15:36:52 +0000

For one thing, resist using staffing firms. They don't have your best interests at heart. You know who does: YOU.

Who knows what you can do and what you want? YOU do.

You can start by following The Muse (https://www.themuse.com/) and Liz Ryan on LinkedIn.

Here is something to give you a boost:

htthttps://www.linkedin.com/pulse/20130911064029-52594-how-to-be-your-own-headhunter

-- Craig