Re: Weird Windows 8.1 issue (advice needed)

Subject: Re: Weird Windows 8.1 issue (advice needed)
From: Chris Morton <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 10:06:44 -0500

User account are all there. No, I never confuse my admin and user accounts.

But... my Chrome cache was wiped clean, as was a DB repository for my time
tracking program (which, as I recall, gets stashed in a Roaming
subfolder...I don't have time to look for it at now, as I'm under deadline).

Chris Morton

â Substantive Editing â Technical Writing â Proofreading
â Marketing Expertise â Mentoring
Click to
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/chris-morton/2/166/6ba>