RE: Request to take survey

Subject: RE: Request to take survey
From: <mbaker -at- analecta -dot- com>
To: "'Stuart Burnfield'" <slb -at- westnet -dot- com -dot- au>, "'Techwr-l'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2016 00:41:09 -0400

True enough. Another case of "collection of letters" but in this case
collected from different people. The letters to the editor section of a
newspaper would be another example, and one that moved a little faster. Mind
you, letters written to publications tended to be more in the nature of mini
essays than conversations, but the point is valid. Few things are ever
completely new. What matters more in when the become a significant shaper of
the communication landscape, as recorded conversations have become in the
present age. (Like, for instance, this conversation which will live on in
the TechWhirl archive until the universe cools.)

Mark