RE: What comes after Appendix Z

Subject: RE: What comes after Appendix Z
From: "Janoff, Steven" <Steven -dot- Janoff -at- hologic -dot- com>
To: John Posada <jposada99 -at- gmail -dot- com>, "Joyce -dot- Fetterman -at- l-3com -dot- com" <Joyce -dot- Fetterman -at- l-3com -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 18:22:24 +0000

This sounds like trolling, John. Sorry.

Joyce knows her business. Her question and the situation are perfectly reasonable. Writers encounter this kind of thing all the time.

Personally I would go with AA, BB, CC, as others have said.

Replies like below cast questions on credibility.

Steve

On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 4:30 AM, John Posada wrote:

And if they instruct you to use a smiley face inplace of every s? Why would a customer arbitrarily define the number of Apends? "John...I want 43 Apends because this month is my 43rd wedding anv...you figure out what to put in them."

Learn more about Adobe Technical Communication Suite (2015 Release) | http://bit.ly/1FR7zNW