Re: finding an instructional design / e-learning contractor

Subject: Re: finding an instructional design / e-learning contractor
From: Sarah Lee Hauslinger <slhauslinger -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 13:07:48 -0700

I just played with this a bit, and it appears the interface has changed
(and LinkedIn has cleverly left a nonfunctional link on a page where the
only other way to post a job is to pay a fee). On the main page for the
group, use the "Start a discussion" box, and then in the "Discussion type"
area, click "Job". If that doesn't work, it means the group owner has
disabled job discussions.

Adobe TCS 5: Get the Best of both worlds: modern publishing and best in class XML \ DITA authoring | http://adobe.ly/scpwfT