Re: Possessive form of name ending with apostrophe?

Subject: Re: Possessive form of name ending with apostrophe?
From: Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
To: Jay L Gordon <jaylgordon -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 12:38:44 -0800

You should probably look for style guides that for English language
materials published for African, First Nations, native, aboriginal, and
Hawaiian origin audiences. Many of these languages add apostrophes to
names during the phonetic conversion to English. From a quick Google
search, I saw that apostrophes were added to some African names both as a
way to denote a French accent, and to add a "touch of class".

-Tony

Adobe TCS 5: Get the Best of both worlds: modern publishing and best in class XML \ DITA authoring | http://adobe.ly/scpwfT