TechWhirl (TECHWR-L) is a resource for technical writing and technical communications professionals of all experience levels and in all industries to share their experiences and acquire information.
For two decades, technical communicators have turned to TechWhirl to ask and answer questions about the always-changing world of technical communications, such as tools, skills, career paths, methodologies, and emerging industries. The TechWhirl Archives and magazine, created for, by and about technical writers, offer a wealth of knowledge to everyone with an interest in any aspect of technical communications.
Please folks, refrain from adding personal/political/religious/lifestyle
commentary to your posts. The list is about technical communication. As a
*You should NOT:*
- Directly attack anyone for anything on the list. Take issue with
ideas, not personalities. This is the easiest way to be evicted from our
- Point out other members' grammatical, spelling, or usage errors. This
forum is not the place to exercise editorial frustration.
- Express political, religious or cultural opinions. Other forums are
designed for these kinds of debates, they are not appropriate for
- Post ads in any form (see above).
- Say anything that you wouldn't want others to find with a search
engine, because your emails are archived and indexed. Remember, both emails
and forum posts are searchable by major search engines.
- Register using your work address, because people change jobs and it's
sometimes impossible to gain access to that email if there's an issue.
We appreciate your cooperation.
Online Magazine and Discussions for Today's Tech Writer
Follow TechWhirl on
Doc-To-Help: The Quickest Way to Author and Publish Online Help, Policy & Procedure Guides, eBooks, and more using Microsoft Word | http://bit.ly/doctohelp2015