Re: What folks today don't know...!

Subject: Re: What folks today don't know...!
From: "William Sherman" <bsherman77 -at- embarqmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L Digest" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 22:26:39 -0400

I guess you'd never hire me, then. Of course, my resume isn't pretty. It is just dozens of three line paragraphs describing each job. There is no point to styles, as they can all be the same. The only difference is name and address at the top.

And you do realize that unless you get the resume directly from the person, anything from a recruiter or agency has been reformatted to who knows what level. I've seen some of mine submitted that didn't look anything like my original.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Julie Stickler" <jstickler -at- gmail -dot- com>