RE: Insert PUB in DOCX?

Subject: RE: Insert PUB in DOCX?
From: "Al Geist" <al -at- geistarts -dot- com>
To: <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>, "'Word-Pc List'" <WORD-PC -at- liverpool -dot- ac -dot- uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 09:18:16 -0400

I just did a copy and paste from a Publisher 2010 document into a Word 2010
file with no degradation of the text. The test source file did not have any
images and the styles were set pretty close to the same as the Word
document. I also tried the "Insert=>Object" and PDF options with the same
results Chris experienced.

When I tried the "Paste as HTML" option, it pasted the text box into the
Word document. When I tried the other options (Paste as Unformatted or RTF)
is seemed that RTF worked the best and picked up the styles of the Word
document.

Al Geist-Geist Arts
Fine Art Photography
Mobile: 231-301-5770
E-mail: al -at- geistarts -dot- com
Website: www.geistarts.com
Facebook: Geist Arts
See Also:
Technical Communication, Help, Documentation Management

"...I walked to work, quit my job, and kept walking. Better to be a pilgrim
without a destination, I figured, than to cross the wrong threshold each
day." (Sy Safransky)