Re: So now we are content engineers?

Subject: Re: So now we are content engineers?
From: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L Writing <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 10:13:13 -0800

I figure out most of what I need to know from looking at the software
and the source code, but I'm still a technical writer, and the
engineers who write the code are still the SMEs.

If your docs team is big enough that you have one or more people who
spend all of their time dealing with processes, tools, and so on, some
other job title might make sense.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/ZeOZeQ