Pre-Installation heading

Subject: Pre-Installation heading
From: "Martinek, Carla" <CMartinek -at- zebra -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 10:43:43 -0500

Looking for some feedback on the text for a heading in many of our installation procedures for our products. They are written in the imperative format (except for the first one, Parts List).

___Parts List

___Remove Part A
___Remove Part B
___Remove Part C

___Reinstall Part C
___Reinstall Part B
___Reinstall Part A

My issue is that there are times where we need to have a heading prior to Remove Part A ... often it includes a decision table along the lines of "which option do you need to remove/replace?" and they jump to Remove Part B or Remove Part C and skip the ones before it. Or, it could be something such as removing power from the system and removing supplies inside the machine.

Looking for some suggestions on what to call this heading. We've had a heading that we're not happy with, but we can't seem to come up with something we do like, so I thought I'd get ideas from the list and see if someone else has a better idea.

___Parts List

___WHAT DO I CALL THIS?

___Remove Part A
___Remove Part B
___Remove Part C

Thx
Carla

- CONFIDENTIAL-

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete this email.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/ZeOZeQ