Re: Acrobat comments set review status - any keyboard shortcuts ?

Subject: Re: Acrobat comments set review status - any keyboard shortcuts ?
From: "Monique Semp" <monique -dot- semp -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "Stuart Burnfield" <slb -at- westnet -dot- com -dot- au>, "Techwr-l" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 13:42:07 -0700

Customize Keyboard Shortcuts http://forums.adobe.com/thread/966852

> For example, you could add a Review menu under the Tools menu with options such as Rejected, Accepted and Completed. pressing Alt-T-R-R would set the status to Rejected, and so on.

> You need to code a couple of lines of JavaScript for each menu item and save it in (I think) the Javascripts folder under your Acrobat installation folder. You need the Acrobat Javascript reference, which lists all the supported commands.

Has anyone dug into this yet? Iâd love to, and have used the Adobe API (long ago), but just donât have the time yet...

Iâm using Acrobat 9 Pro (happily on both my machine and the one my client provided for their work), but the /acrolaw/ blog posts seem geared to newer versions. So Iâll look around for similar info for Acrobat 9.

Thanks for the leads, Stuart â Iâll get to this eventually!
-Monique

Learn more: http://bit.ly/ZeOZeQ