RE: RoboHelp 10: Single Sourcing: Single Folder?

Subject: RE: RoboHelp 10: Single Sourcing: Single Folder?
From: Keith Hansen <Keith -dot- Hansen -at- opensolutions -dot- com>
To: Keith Hood <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 13:54:39 +0000

No advantage for me. I'm actually happy with the way RoboHelp organizes the folders.

My programmers, however, are used to working with just one folder. They tell me it's more difficult to call up help when there's several folders involved. Since I'm not a programmer, I can't comment on that.

I think my programmers will just have to work with several folders here. But I thought I'd inquire first & see if there was any easy way to make Robo generate a single folder.

Keith