RoboHelp 10: Single Sourcing: Single Folder?

Subject: RoboHelp 10: Single Sourcing: Single Folder?
From: Keith Hansen <Keith -dot- Hansen -at- opensolutions -dot- com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 20:59:55 +0000

I'm using FrameMaker 11 and RoboHelp 10. I'm using single sourcing (my Robo project is linked to my Frame book).

To create the generated WebHelp, RoboHelp automatically splits the FrameMaker document into HTML files and places them in a folder with the same name as the chapter name in FrameMaker. So, for a book containing 10 chapters, you have 10 folders each corresponding to the chapter in the FrameMaker book.

Here's my question: Does it have to be this way?

For example, if I wanted all the HTML files for all the chapters placed in just one folder, can I tell RoboHelp to do that?

Thanks for any info you can provide!

Keith

NOTICE:
This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by replying to the original message at the listed email address. Thank You.
EPUB Webinar: Join STC Vice President Nicky Bleiel as she discusses tips for creating EPUB, the file format used for e-readers, tablets, smartphones, and more.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/12LyN2z