RE: Unemployment compensation and self-employment (was Re: Laid Off)

Subject: RE: Unemployment compensation and self-employment (was Re: Laid Off)
From: "Porrello, Leonard" <lporrello -at- illumina -dot- com>
To: Keith Hood <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>, Lauren <lauren -at- writeco -dot- net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 15:43:40 +0000

I would rephrase "people who live like monks" to "people who live like monks but who aren't actually monks and don't pray." ;-) People often have many, complex, and even contradictory motivations for doing things, but being a monk is essentially about total surrender to God in Love, and the many monks that I have met generally appear to possess a peace of mind and quality of intellect that the rest of us only dream about.