Re: Chrome and keyboards

Subject: Re: Chrome and keyboards
From: Mike Starr <mike -at- writestarr -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 10:38:11 -0500

I have an Android tablet (Motorola Xoom) and I really dislike Android and Android applications. It take me so much more work to do things I'm used to doing in Windows and the Android versions of applications I use in Windows don't have all the features I'm used to. I really miss the search box below the title bar of the Windows version of Firefox... not there in Android. The Android version of Firefox doesn't have any history settings. There's no version of Thunderbird for Android... it takes way longer to do things in the web interfaces for my various email accounts than it does in Thunderbird. <sigh>

Best regards,

Mike
--
Mike Starr WriteStarr Information Services
Technical Writer - Online Help Developer - WordPress Websites

On 9/19/2012 10:24 AM, Bill Swallow wrote:

Your ergonomics guy must not use computers much. I rarely touch the mouse,
using it mainly for things that a keyboard won't do.

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help