Re: Arabic text in multilingual manual

Subject: Re: Arabic text in multilingual manual
From: voxwoman <voxwoman -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Mike Sawyer <mike -at- sawyerhome -dot- net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 07:43:49 -0400

If you actually have Acrobat Pro 9 or greater, the PDF Portfolio IS ONE
FILE. However, when you open the portfolio, you are presented with a front
navigation page that displays all the parts of the portfolio that behave as
if they are separate files. It's just a different way of combining a group
of PDF files into one PDF. The only added "complexity" is in choosing which
of the standard layouts/designs offered in Acrobat. The behavior of the
software is as if it's separate PDF files, but to the file system, it's
still all one file.

-Wendy

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help