RE: Bullet Styles

Subject: RE: Bullet Styles
From: "Al Geist" <al -at- geistarts -dot- com>
To: "'Dan Goldstein'" <DGoldstein -at- riveraintech -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 15:16:55 -0400

While I agree that the target audience are the techs in the field, I would
not go as far to say that the manager says they prefer one bullet over
another. Is this the truth, or is he saying this to back up his preferences?
However, I would not settle on a style just because that is what you use in
Frame. You may have to match your Frame template to Word instead of the
other way around.

Al Geist-Geist Arts, LLC
Fine Art Photography - Exceptional Note Cards
Mobile: 231-301-5770
E-mail: al -at- geistarts -dot- com
Website: www.geistarts.com
Blog: www.gooterschmeltz.com
Facebook: Geist Arts
See Also:
Technical Communication, Help, Documentation Management

?We can?t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used to
create them." (Albert Einstein)