From typography to the nature of reality...

Subject: From typography to the nature of reality...
From: Wanda Phillips <wetcoastwriter -at- me -dot- com>
To: "Steve Janoff (non-Celgene)" <sjanoff -at- celgene -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 09:57:17 -0500

You get it all on this list! I keep this as on of my sig lines to remind me that everything is impermanent and where you think you're standing may not be ground after all. It's a quote that has helped me over the past year and a half dealing with loss. Interesting that I am reminded of it because it had become more background noise, something I didn't even notice anymore and then Kevin and Steve came along. Thanks guys! Good work, I will strip away more illusion today and stand a bit taller and clearer.

Wanda
...in order to understand the true nature of reality, we must realize that nothing ever really happens.
Khenpo Tsultrim Gyamtso, Rinpoche, Sun of Wisdom (Shambhala Publications), 3-4.

http://bit.ly/doc-to-help