Re: Is there a term for this?

Subject: Re: Is there a term for this?
From: Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
To: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 10:41:51 -0800

For years I laughed at Mac users because their computer didn't let
them do all the fun stuff I did on my PC. You know, pull a disc from
the drive while it was still formatting, stuff like that.

I thought: Apple users must be stupid that their machine needs to stop
them from destroying their data storage media.

NOW it's even worse: Apple software (and Google docs, along with most
database systems) now saves your work as you go. Users must now be
really stupid if they get so wrapped up in their work they forget to
sa-- *click*

-Tony