No subject/ spam messages

Subject: No subject/ spam messages
From: TechWhirl Admin <admin -at- techwhirl -dot- com>
To: Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 15:36:17 -0500

Every once in a while one of the more clever spammers figures a way past
all the protections we have in place. A message with no subject that
appears to be from a legitimate list member made it through to the list.
Please DO NOT CLICK on the links in the email, and delete it.

I ask that you not send us emails about this, we are aware of it. We cannot
complete prevent it from happening, but we do have good filters in place,
so very little of it gets through.

Thanks you

Connie Giordano
List Moderator

Online Magazine and Discussions for Today's Tech Writer

Follow TechWhirl on
Twitter: @TechWriterToday
Facebook: facebook.com/techwriterlist
Google+: plus.ly/TechWhirl