Need a little help in wording

Subject: Need a little help in wording
From: "William Sherman" <bsherman77 -at- embarqmail -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 20:24:39 -0500

You know how once you have read something too many times or you have become too close to look objectively, well, I am in that position now. This is my daughter's script for a video she is producing and we have looked at a few words too many times and now are stuck where nothing sounds right. The voiceovers changed the words, they have been changed a couple of times by reviewers and now they are at what is shown below but they are also being questioned as not right. Frankly, they seem wrong, but we have heard too many wrong versions now we could use an outside source that can give an unbiased opinion.

Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Diversified in this sentence:

The most diversified adaptation that plants have are their leaves which can do amazing things such as capture water, change colors, and act as the fingerprint of the plant.

Herbivorous in this sentence:

Just like plants, animals have specialized adaptations to help them survive the ever-changing challenges of nature. Some examples of adaptations that animals have are - herbivorous animals like horses or cows have flat teeth to help them grind up grasses;

Diversified in this sentence:

Lungs help animals to breath on land while other animals use gills to breath under water.

Finally, the most diversified physical characteristics of many animals are their feathers,

http://www.doctohelp.com