RE: What doc formats do readers actually use? Was, "what doc formats do READERs want ?"

Subject: RE: What doc formats do readers actually use? Was, "what doc formats do READERs want ?"
From: "Al Geist" <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 09:26:05 -0500

Dan Goldstein and Stephen Arrants both commented on the quality of Help for
Microsoft Word and Outlook. It doesn't stop there....virtually all of the
Microsoft Office applications have massive, but lousy Helps. I've found
through the years that if you want assistance in a Microsoft product, you
either become real friends with one of their MVPs, or you buy a good
after-market book.

Al Geist-Geist Associates
Technical Communication, Help, Documentation Management
Mobile: 231-301-5770
E-mail: al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com
Website: www.geistassociates.com
Blog: www.gooterscheltz.com
Facebook: Geist Arts

See Also:
Geist Arts - Fine Art Photography - Exceptional Note Cards
www.geistarts.com

"...I walked to work, quit my job, and kept walking. Better to be a pilgrim
without a destination, I figured, than to cross the wrong threshold each
day." (Sy Safransky)

http://www.doctohelp.com