Re: what doc formats do READERs want ?

Subject: Re: what doc formats do READERs want ?
From: punit shrivastava <punitshrivastava -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Richard L Hamilton <dick -at- rlhamilton -dot- net>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 13:42:20 +0530

One of the surveys conducted among the customers, clearly indicated user's
preference for pdf against HTML. Not sure about other formats, but the
general feedback received against HTML is that it is duplication and often
not so useful, when the user is going with the flow where as pdf feels more
comfortable to read and follow.

regards,
Punit

Punit S.