Re: Re: Can you figure out what tools produced a PDF?

Subject: Re: Re: Can you figure out what tools produced a PDF?
From: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: Nancy Allison <maker -at- verizon -dot- net>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 09:20:25 -0800

The issue is that not every PDF converter is going to tell you what the
authoring tool was. Some may ID the PDF as originating in FM, while others
will just tell you want the PDF converter was, i.e., "XXX PDF Convertor."

If you don't get what you need from the PDF properties, there's nothing
else in the PDF that will give it to you.

Gene Kim-Eng

http://www.doctohelp.com