don't forget - TechWR-L archives are open...

Subject: don't forget - TechWR-L archives are open...
From: "Monique Semp" <monique -dot- semp -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TechWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 19:36:04 -0800

Hello, fellow writers,

One of the great things about our (virtual) community is the support we all give and receive â not simply for technical info or tools help, but especially the emotional and interpersonal relationships that our workplace entails.

But... it is good to remember that not only are these archives entirely open and searchable by anyone, the messages themselves pop up in response to a google search on a contributorâs name â something Iâm imagining that more and more potential employers do, perhaps even while deciding whether to respond to a personâs resume submittal.

Just something to keep in mind when posting about difficult situations, particularly when it might be easy to guess who might be involved in the difficulty,

-Monique

http://www.doctohelp.com