Re: Certification -- what's in it for writers

Subject: Re: Certification -- what's in it for writers
From: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: Peter Neilson <neilson -at- windstream -dot- net>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 10:22:07 -0700

It's been my experience that recruiter screenings tend to ignore the number
of years speficied for experience and just go with word matching, kicking
the years of experience evaluation down the line to the next step in the
process (usually the hiring manager). I don't even bother to specify it
any more. If someone has ANY experience at all in the desired technology.
I'll find out for myself how much during a phone screen.

Gene Kim-Eng

http://www.doctohelp.com