Re: Arbortext Alternatives - MIL-STD 40051 XML Tech Manuals

Subject: Re: Arbortext Alternatives - MIL-STD 40051 XML Tech Manuals
From: Liz Fraley <caltonia -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 09:46:41 -0700

You can still get Print Composer. You just need a reseller that knows about
it. Not all of them do.

If you're buying/using Arbortext, make sure you connect with an Arbortext
"Qualified" (not just "authorized") partner.
There's a list at Squidoo: http://www.squidoo.com/arbortext

http://www.doctohelp.com