Re: STC certification program: skeptical curmudgeonlyness, part II

Subject: Re: STC certification program: skeptical curmudgeonlyness, part II
From: Steven Jong <stevefjong -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 18:34:58 -0400

Interesting idea, Bill. Thanks for the suggestion!

-- Steve

--
Steven Jong, Chairman
STC Certification Commission

mailto:SteveFJong -at- comcast -dot- net
mobile:978-413-2553

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.
-- Margaret Mead

http://www.doctohelp.com