Re: introducing steps

Subject: Re: introducing steps
From: Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
To: Laura Lemay <lemay -at- lauralemay -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 08:41:20 -0700

Thank YOU Laura, for reminding us that in a lot of cases "It Depends".

While there may be a prescribed way, there is usually a consistent way.

So Becca, you could ask your teacher to clarify her opinion, but
complete the assignment bases on what she said. in the school, she's
the boss.

How many of us haven't worked in places where "the style" didn't match
our ideals?

-Tony

http://www.doctohelp.com